Monday 5 September 2016

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! I am 'Tobiloba Shiyanbola, a media professional. I graduated from Adeleke University, Ede in July, 2016 with a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. 

As a media ace, I intend to provide necessary information to keep you socially updated on a platform free from unethical and immoral contents. 

TIDINGS FROM TOBI is a blog on Reality, Lifestyle, Fashion, Trends and Sports.

With simple English sentences that can be easily understood by societal classes, I will inform, educate and entertain you.

I hope you deem it fit to drop comments for various discussions.

Kindly follow me on my social media platforms:

Facebook - Shiyanbola Tobiloba Dayo
Twitter - @iam_Shiyanbola
Instagram - @iam_Shiyanbola
Whatsapp - +234(0)7063207422

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Tobiloba Dayo Shiyanbola.

No comments:

Post a Comment