Friday 30 September 2016

Model Massy Arias Has Six-Pack Abs at Four Months Pregnant, Stuns the Internet


At 18 weeks pregnant, fitness model Massy “Mankofit” Arias decided to post a couple of exposed-belly selfies on Instagram and ended up sharing some serious pregnancy inspo. In just six days, the post has received 54,500 likes. 


And it’s not just because her 2.1 million fanbase is ecstatic for the mom-to-be. It’s also because her intensely toned body does not look it’s growing a baby, but rather digesting a supersized burrito. The 27-year-old’s six-pack abs are still totally intact and her fans are in a state of shock that someone can look this ripped while carrying.

“Happy Thursday loves from #DC Princess Harper turning 18 weeks today, and I got the linea negra this week. Did a quick workout at the hotel room, will edit and post tomorrow for you all. How’s everyone doing today? I can’t wait to go back home and get back to work!” Arias captioned the pair of photos. Almost 1,500 comments express emotions across the board.

Some were confused. “Um, where’s the baby belly?” one fan wrote. “Sweetheart are you pregnant?” quipped another fan. Then there were the people who had all the shock and respect. “That is the most fit 18-week belly I’ve ever seen,” one wrote. “I don’t See anything at all…. Gosh yes….body goals when I get prego,” another shared. “Her abs are so rock hard. I can’t wait to see how she looks much further along.” And, of course, some women couldn’t help but compare themselves to Arias’ enviable maternity physique. “I had no idea she was pregnant her body is still 927428468346782 times better than mine,” one person joked. “Your pregnant stomach looks like my non-pregnant stomach on a good day,” another added.

Source: Yahoo!

Follow me on instagram: @tidingsfromtobi

Like my page on Facebook: Tidings from Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment