Friday 23 September 2016

Lupita Nyongo Dishes on Meeting Beyonce and Hearing Her Name in a Jay Z Song


Guess you got a shout out on a JayZ's song! If you guess Lupita, then you got it right, believe me as a celebrity, you're nobody 'til somebody shouts you out in a Jay Z song.
During a sit-down on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Lupita Nyong'o revealed the highest point of her career so far, and it isn't her Oscar win.
 "[Jay Z] shouted me out and I felt like the coolest kid ever," Nyong'o admitted.
The GRAMMY winner name-dropped Nyong'o on his verse for the "We Made It" freestyle released in 2014. The 33-year-old actress revealed how she discovered the lyric.

"I was actually taking some repose in Massachusetts when my brother started sending me all these voice notes, screaming and saying, 'Jay Z! Jay Z! Yo!'" she recalled. "He sent me the link and I heard it. 'I'm on my Lupita Nyong'o' and I was like 'What?!' Yeah, that is the height."

Additional story by Yahoo!

Follow me on Instagram: @tidingsfromtobi

Like my page on Facebook: Tidings from Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment